Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Welcome!



Welcome to Spaghetti Chic! Here lately I have been finding myself absolutely, head over heels, lift your leg during a kiss, in love with blogs. I have found so many wonderful blogs that I have become a little addict. You don't suppose they have meetings for this do you? My husband would probably be the first to schedule an intervention!


Anyway. . . all the blogs are wonderful but there is something missing. I want it all in one place and I want it to be on the FRUGAL SIDE! Yes I'm a cheapy. But in a good way. Looks: If you got it, flaunt it. Money: If you got it, why spend it?


I would like to say I have Mercedes taste with a Pinto budget, but that would be unfair. I like to think of it as Mercedes taste, Mercedes Budget, but Pinto Liking? Does that make any sense at all?


I hope you enjoy the blog and I really hope I can keep up with it. I've got lots of crafts, recipes, and tips I am working on for you! I look forward to blog-meeting each of you!








No comments:

Post a Comment