Monday, November 15, 2010

Where do I begin?

The title says it all. Over the last few months I have been so busy with projects. Where are they?, you say. Well within the last few months my husband lost his job. No need to fret! He quickly found his dream job in our dream location! We are now officially locals to Charleston, SC. Of course with this came a lot of changes. Our house is still in NC. We tried to sell it but with an extremely lower price and no bites, we took it off the market. We'll try back in February. We did however buy ourselves a cute little condo. Much cheaper than the original plan of an apartment.





The condo is precious, a little smaller than our home in NC so we are having to be very creative.
With any new home comes renovation, right? Here are a few "before" pics!

Hubby is laying laminate wood floors, which I loooovvvveeee! And I decided to finally try what has been the talk of blog land. . . . board and batten. I have learned how to use a nail gun and a miter saw! I here the chant of "Go Caroline" as saw dust flies around!

Will show pics soon......


No comments:

Post a Comment