Monday, July 18, 2011

Missing my House- Tar Heel Tour

I had finally gotten my home the way I wanted it when we found out we were moving. I was so excited, yet bummed all at the same time. Between my husband and me we had some major project FAILS! It took several years, lots of $$$$, and sweat to figure things out.

Last weekend we finally got up to North Carolina to get the rest of our belongings. We are scheduled to close in August. I know we should be sad to see out first home together go, but we aren't! So many things have contributed to out bitterness. I don't miss NC, the neighborhood, or the house really... Just the space.

So, since I am missing my house tonight I thought I would share it with you

Entry Way

Family Room

View from kitchen

Kitchen

Master Bedroom

Master Bath

The Hubbys Favorite place

Stay tuned for The Beach Condo Tour!



No comments:

Post a Comment