Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Coming Soon!

Today is February 1, which means that most of us are now 30 days into
our new years resolution.
To be completely honest, I think the whole idea of New Year's Resolutions are sort of  silly

Why wait until the year is over and a new one is beginning to change what you dislike about you, or someone else!?

So with that said, this is NOT, I repeat NOT a New Years Resolution
But a lifestyle change

Since having Lucy, my weight just cant seem to come off.
I put on a total of 65 pounds with her, and turned my size 4 to a 14!
Its not that I haven't been motivated to lose the weight,
I have.
My body just isn't the same
I lose 20 pounds, then they stop
Months go by and I lost another 20 pounds.
I exercise on a regular basis and like to think I eat well
But after seeing my husbands diabetes progress I have decided to go one step further

I would like to share my new Mock, or Faux recipes with you all.

Starting on Monday February 7, I will begin the 
Faux Health, Faux Sure series

I hope you will come back and join me and even share a few of your favorite health recipes


Can't wait to see you at the Partay!

No comments:

Post a Comment