Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sew Sweet Patterns and Pinafore Bloomer Set made for Lucy!

I've been doing a lot of sewing lately ever since I used my first pattern from Sew Sweet Patterns
I've never been able to follow the typical patterns found at sewing shops
The paper is too thin for me to see and follow, so everything I have ever made has been me just winging it!

Enter Sew Sweet Patterns! This Mother Daughter Duo is wonderful! The patterns and instruction are so easy to follow. I am a self taught sewer and my first pinafore turned out better than I ever imagined!

This wonderful company now has their own blog, and as part of their 1 year celebration they are giving away an awesome prize pack! Click here, buy some patterns and follow their blog! 

Here is the picture of Lucy wearing her Reversible Pinafore Bloomer Set I made using the pattern purchased from Sew Sweet Patterns. I think it turned out perfect for Easter. On the other side I embroidered  a red crab with her name. I haven't been able to get a picture of the crab yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment